IT’S TIME TO SELECT YOUR COURSES FOR NEXT YEAR!
Choosing high school courses is an important aspect of your education.
Please consider the following when choosing your classes for next year.
- Review the graduation requirements. Click here for Graduation requirements.
- Choose your schedule according to your areas of strength, interest, and ability.
- Rigor-Keeping your classes on a rigorous path will serve your best interest no matter what you decide to do after high school. Click here to read GSA expectations for Honor/ Dual Credit/ AP level Courses
- Discuss your course selections with your current teachers. Indicate your selections and ask your teachers to make their recommendations by checking the recommendation part of your Course Selection Survey.
- If additional guidance is desired, the student should make an appointment with a college counselor. Please click here to schedule a meeting with your college counselor.
Sophomores and Seniors : Request a meeting with Mrs. Whitestone: Email at email@example.com or Click Here
Freshmen and Juniors : Request a meeting with Mr. Ali: Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Review your selections with your parent(s). Get the appropriate parent/guardian signature.